Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Silly BOY!


This is my SON, Sean. I entered this photo in the weekly contest at I Heart Faces. This week's theme is "Silly". Click on over and check out all of the "Silly" photos. They're sure to make you smile!



This photo was taken about three years ago. My mom was fed up with doing her hair everyday and was into her "wig phase". Sean looked at my mom and said, "Grandma, your hair looks longer and poofier than yesterday". She said, "Oh, it's just my new wig" and then proceeded to whip it off her head and throw it in the air! The boys thought that this was the funniest and coolest thing ever. I guess they never knew anyone that actually wore a wig, let alone someone that would whip it off in a mili-second.

Sean asked to try it on. I took one look at him and thought, "oh my God! He looks like my sister"! I had to get a picture. This is what a girl of mine would look like. The picture is silly, but just thinking about the look on my boys face when their Grandma took off her "hair" makes me smile.

And, YES! I did ask Sean for his permission before I posted this.

7 comments:

Keri said...

OMGosh! This is hilarious! Love the story to go with it too. Very silly!

Tracey said...

um, reminds me of the girl on the Wendy's signs :)

Unknown said...

Tracey... I was going to say the same thing! WENDY'S! Love the story, hahaha!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Im laughing so hard I have tears runing down my face! Mike thinks im crazy....Sean has such a great sence of humor. I love this kid!

Unknown said...

This is HILARIOUS! Such a great picture. He is a cutie as a girl : ). So funny! You just made my day. That's good since I am SO GRUMPY today it's ridiculous!

Jason, as himself said...

DARN funny and DARN cute!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Very funny story! You're mom sounds cool!