Friday, February 20, 2009

How Cute Is My Blog?

I know that there's still a week left in February, but I wanted to change the wallpaper on my blog and the next holiday is a BIG one!

March is a special month in my family. One, my family is Irish. Two, my birthday is in March. And three, my sister's birthday is also in March AND on St. Patrick's Day!!! Lots of reasons to celebrate! (Sidenote: doesn't Sean look like Terri?)




Actually, my mom went into labor with me during my sister's third birthday party. It was on a Saturday, a few days before her "real" birthday. Right in the middle of the party, my parents had to leave for the hospital. Tons of people at the house, presents still had to be open, and the candles still needed to be blown out on the cake. It was a good thing that my mom left when she did, because I was born a half hour later. Family & friends stayed and kept the party going, but I guess my sister was still a little upset. It took a few years for her to forgive me for ruining her party, but now she's my best friend! Every year we celebrate our birthdays together and every year we have shamrocks on our cake (or leprechauns, or rainbows & pots of gold).

Anyway, March is also a month of lots of rain, but towards the end of the month you can start to feel spring in the air. I'm so looking forward to Spring! Happy March (next week)!

5 comments:

jlo said...

Happy soon to be birthday.Looking forward to next week!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I love your blog..very fun and festive!! Thank you for the trip down memeory lane. How cute are we?? Good times! Yes we will be BFFs always! Love you.Mike said you are cutest baby ever.

Unknown said...

I LOVE March! Green is my favorite color and I LOVE when the whole world starts to be green again. You were the cutest little baby ever. I hope your have a magical day : ).

Jason, as himself said...

I like March! I'm not Irish, but I have a really good Irish friend who has parties in March and gives me lots of beer.

Becky said...

That's crazy how your mom went into labor during your sister's Birthday party! Happy early Birthday. See you at your Birthday dinner!