Monday, February 9, 2009

My First Award!

My friend, J-lo at Almost Famous, bestowed this award to me. Jen was the person that inspired me to start my own blog. She was having such a good time with it, I just had to jump on board. Thanks, J-lo!


Here are the rules:

1. You must link back to the person you received the award from.

2. You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!


I'm new to blogger land, although I have been known to lurk on a few pages for the past few months. I really don't follow a lot of blogs, except the ones that I have listed on my blog roll. Some of these folks have already received the award, but I'm going to give them the same award anyway, just for fun.

The "When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade" award goes to:

** Chris at Miltyslot because he's my biggest cheerleader! He supports me in whatever I want to do; no exceptions whatsoever. Now, I'd like to say that I'm the inspiration for his blog. When I started my blog, Chris had lots of ideas ("Kath, you should do this..., or "make your blog look like that"). I so nicely (okay, harshly) suggested that he start his own blog and do whatever he wanted on it! Thus, Miltyslot was born with its first and only entry. Thanks, hon' for putting up with me for 18 years!

** Life with Kaishon - because she seems like such a nice, loving person and mother. I don't know a whole lot about her, but the kids on her pages looks SO HAPPY! She also got me hooked on the I Heart Faces site. It's a website for all levels of photographers to enter their favorite face photos. It's a lot of fun to look at all the creative beautiful photos. Check it out.


**Mitzi at The Mandel 5. I know J-lo already honored you with this award, but I thought that you deserved two! When you think that your life is busy and you just can't fit another thing in...read Mitzi's blog! She is Wonder Woman! I don't know how she packs it all in. Just reading about one of her adventurous days makes me tired. Also, I want to be her when I grow up. She takes the most beautiful photos! I don't know what it is, but she seems to capture the child's personality in every photo. If I could take a photo half as good as Mitzi, I would be one happy girl!

**Jason at The Jason Show. For no other reason other than he makes me laugh! He also seems like the sort of person that you could tell your deepest darkest secrets to and he would never judge.

I just have to get my sister to start a blog. Now, she is FUNNY!!!!!! How 'bout it, Ter?

3 comments:

Milty said...

Wow, One entry and I am already getting awards! Like the Panda and I always say: "No apology for awesomeness!"

Keep up the great blog babe! I love it!

Love,
Chris

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Well, thank you VERY much. It's so nice to meet you. Welcome to the world of blogging. It is so much fun, it's kind of ridiculous. Like tonight, for example, I tucked my son in bed, took a shower and headed down to the computer. I have been here for 2 hours. Just blog looking : ). All the new pictures are in for I heart faces this week. Oh my goodness there are some good ones. I have to go read about your ketchup bottle! Cant wait to talk to you again : )>

Jason, as himself said...

Thank you!!! To be honored with these people is so nice.

I'm glad you're enjoying blogging.